Accessing Final Grades Using
Thank you for studying with UMUC Asia. Beginning Term V,
UMUC Asia has implemented a new system which allows students to access final
grades using their computer. Below are instructions on how to do so.
How to access your grades:
- Go to the following website: http://tychousa.umuc.edu/
- Sign in using your WebTycho username and password:
- If you have taken UMUC Distance Education classes in the
past, use the same username/password
- If not, use the username and password you received via
email at the start of the term
- Click the name of the class you took this term.
- Read the Class Announcements (visible when you
first enter the classroom) to see if your faculty member has posted any information
about your grades.
- Click on .Portfolio. on the sidebar menu to view your
final course grade.
- To view other classes, click on .Classes. from the top
toolbar, and select the class you want to enter.
- When finished, be sure to click the .Log Out. button near
the top right corner of the window.
- If you require a printed receipt of your final grade, you
may print out your grade from your WebTycho classroom portfolio. After
accessing your final grade as instructed above, select .File., then .Print..
- Faculty members normally post grades no later than the
Monday following the end of the term. If your grade is not displayed one
week after the term has finished, please contact your faculty member for
If you have questions, please feel free to speak to your
instructor, your local Computer Lab Monitor and Field Representative, or the
UMUC Asia DE office.
Good luck with Term V classes.